Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please help me. I want to write an email to our customer (Mr. Sajjid) Subject “Payment Reminder Letter”. Please view the following conversation between Customer and their Director. if any mistake please correct it.

1[SUP]st[/SUP] commitment dt. 15-04-2012: we will pay Rs 1 Million on end of the April.
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] commitment dt. 30-04-2012: we will pay Rs 1 Million on first week of May.
Chq received Rs 285,000 Dt. 05-05-2012.
I called to Mr. Sajjid (customer) Dt. 05-05-2012 and remind him remaining Payment Rs 715,000/-. Mr. Sajjid (Customer) said we did not arrange the remaining payment yet, due to bad market situation. 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] commitment: we will pay you remaining amount end of this month (MAY) if you have any objection so please issue us a circular for “Advance payment against delivery of goods”. Same day I called to Mr. Kazim (Director- Customer) and said whole story. Mr. Kazim (Director) committed us that he will clear the payment soon.

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
need your corporation.

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please help me. I want to write an email to our customer (Mr. Sajjid) Subject “Payment Reminder Letter”. Please view the following conversation between Customer and their Director. if any mistake please correct it.

1[SUP]st[/SUP] commitment dt. 15-04-2012: we will pay Rs 1 Million on end of the April.
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] commitment dt. 30-04-2012: we will pay Rs 1 Million on first week of May.
Chq received Rs 285,000 Dt. 05-05-2012.
I called to Mr. Sajjid (customer) Dt. 05-05-2012 and remind him remaining Payment Rs 715,000/-. Mr. Sajjid (Customer) said we did not arrange the remaining payment yet, due to bad market situation. 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] commitment: we will pay you remaining amount end of this month (MAY) if you have any objection so please issue us a circular for “Advance payment against delivery of goods”. Same day I called to Mr. Kazim (Director- Customer) and said whole story. Mr. Kazim (Director) committed us that he will clear the payment soon.

waiting for reply

Status
Not open for further replies.