Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. learning54's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Spain

    • Join Date: Oct 2011
    • Posts: 1,125
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #1

    Are the prepositions correct for the following directions?

    Hi teachers,
    Are the prepositions correct for the following directions?
    For detailed rules, go
    to page X in the Student Writing Support.

    Thanks in advance.



  2. bhaisahab's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

    • Join Date: Apr 2008
    • Posts: 23,083
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #2

    Re: Are the prepositions correct for the following directions?

    Quote Originally Posted by learning54 View Post
    Hi teachers,
    Are the prepositions correct for the following directions?
    For detailed rules, go
    to page X in the Student Writing Support.

    Thanks in advance.


    Yes, the prepositions are correct, but I think something is needed after "Student Writing Support", book", booklet, section, perhaps.

  3. learning54's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Spain

    • Join Date: Oct 2011
    • Posts: 1,125
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #3

    Re: Are the prepositions correct for the following directions?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhaisahab View Post
    Yes, the prepositions are correct, but I think something is needed after "Student Writing Support", book", booklet, section, perhaps.
    Hi,
    Thank you for your reply. Since the Student Writing Support are about 10 pages at the beginning of my manuscript, I'll pick up the word 'section'. I think it is the one that fits. Do you agree?

    L

  4. bhaisahab's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

    • Join Date: Apr 2008
    • Posts: 23,083
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #4

    Re: Are the prepositions correct for the following directions?

    Quote Originally Posted by learning54 View Post
    Hi,
    Thank you for your reply. Since the Student Writing Support are about 10 pages at the beginning of my manuscript, I'll pick up the word 'section'. I think it is the one that fits. Do you agree?

    L
    Yes.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-Apr-2012, 21:40
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-Mar-2012, 14:01
  3. Which are the correct prepositions?
    By Tan Elaine in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-Jul-2011, 13:56
  4. correct prepositions
    By Hanka in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-Apr-2008, 11:49
  5. Use of correct prepositions
    By Gilles L in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-Dec-2007, 04:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •