Member Type
Academic
Native Language
French
Home Country
Tunisia
Current Location
Tunisia
Hello, i'am Noor, an english student writing her master's thesis in Linguistics. It's been a year and i'm still stuck in framing my thesis' topic. The following deals with comparing the writing styles of Tunisian learners of english (EFL) with that of Americans'. I need to investigate on the errors that tunisian learners do when they write in english, and the structure they borrow from their native language to produce their writings. Hence, I need to compare "Genuine English" with "tunisian English", that's why I'm calling for some essays written by British or American postgraduate students. If someone can help me, that would be awesome because i'm in total despair. The essays can deal with any topic but it should at least be short and interesting (1-2 pages). to conduct this, I need a sample of 50 copies written under exams conditions.
I should thank you in advance for reading me and for your forward assistance.
Noor from Tunisia

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
That may be tricky as exam papers are usually submitted to the boards and not returned.

noor25

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
French
Home Country
Tunisia
Current Location
Tunisia
yes sure or we can forget the last condition "under exam conditions", I can adapt this criterion to my study. I really need any type of essays written by postgraduate American or British students specialized in the English language just like me. thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.