• Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Malta

• Post Thanks / Like

Question Mi first writing

This is my first writing, i know that my english is so bad, but i will try to improve it with your help. Thanks in advance.

vantage and disadvantage studying abroad.

Studying abroad is something that most of the teenagers had been thinking about any time of their life. I think itīs a good option but you have to check what advantage and disadvantage you have.
    To begin with itīs a very difficult decision to take when you are a teenager and you donīt know too much about the life.

On one hand, this is gonna make you growing up faster. You will meet new people who will teach you their culture, habits and another lifestyle that for sure you will never see if you are not abroad. All this stuffs will make you open your mint. On the other hand, itīs difficult to leave your life, your family, friends and all the people who take care of you.

However, Improve a new language with native speakers will be the best way to learn a new language, even thought sometimes you will feel alone when you canīt communicate.

To sum up, in my opinion all the people should go abroad to begin a new experience.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mi first writing

Quote Originally Posted by sarytta View Post
    This is my first writing, i know that my english is so bad, but i will try to improve it with your help. Thanks in advance.

Advantages and Disadvantages of Studying Abroad.

Studying abroad is something that most of the teenagers had been thinking think about any time of all their life. I think itīs a good option but you have to check what the advantages and disadvantages. you have.
    To begin with, itīs a very difficult decision to take make when you are a teenager and you donīt know too much about the life.

On one hand, this is gonna going to make you growing up faster. You will meet new people who will teach you their culture, habits and another lifestyle that for sure you will never see if you are not abroad. All this stuffs these things will make you open your mind. On the other hand, itīs difficult to leave your life, your family, friends and all the people who take care of you.

However, to improve a new language with native speakers will be the best way to learn a new language, even thought sometimes you will feel alone when you canīt communicate.

To sum up, in my opinion all the people should go abroad to begin a new experience.
    Not bad, a few suggestions, but this looks like a homework assignment and the rules in this forum are not to submit homework for comment/correction. But since it is your first post I think we should make an exception. Another point: NEVER use "gonna" (or "wanna") in a formal written assignment.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mi first writing

Congratulations! You are very brave. I hope you study and learn. Welcome to English!