Great Britain
Current Location
Great Britain
Hey all,
Please can can someone check my
grammar and sentence structured.
Thank you very much.

Lady's and Gentleman, Am here today to talk about the NFL. Brief history of NFL

The NFL started in 1920 it was only known as the American Professionel Football League. While in 1922 it became the NFL (National Football League). 1939 the first NFL game was shown live on TV, But it was in the 50s that the NFL started to gain mainstream success, the most notable was the 'the greatest game ever played' between the Baltimore Colts and New York Giants, Which was played in 1958. This gain new interested in the nfl. In 60s the NFL merged with the AFL (American football league) and in 1967 there was a game between the two leagues since then this takes place every year and is known as the Super Bowl. The nfl has grown that its currently most watched sport Then any other sport in the USA and the Super bowl is the most watch game in a non-World cup year.

Team I support is the Green Bay Packers.

The Green Bay Packers are an American football team, That became part of the nfl in 1921. They are the only team in the nfl that is owned by there fans. In 1960s they had great success when they won FIVE nfl championships in 7 years. Being the first team to win the super bowl in 1966. In 1999s having gone Three decades without a championship, then in 1997 they won super bowl 31. There was only a wait of 14 years before they won there 13th nfl championship where they beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 31-25 Green Bay reign as champions was ended by the New York giants.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Welcome to the forum, wotcanisay. :hi:

As a native speaker of English, you should know that some of your sentences are simply not complete English sentences - those I have underlined, for example, and some not natural - those I have coloured red.

Lady's and Gentleman, Am here today to talk about the NFL. Brief history of NFL

The NFL started in 1920 it was only known as the American Professionel Football League. While in 1922 it became the NFL (National Football League). 1939 the first NFL game was shown live on TV, But it was in the 50s that the NFL started to gain mainstream success, the most notable was the 'the greatest game ever played' between the Baltimore Colts and New York Giants, Which was played in 1958. This gain new interested in the nfl. In 60s the NFL merged with the AFL (American football league) and in 1967 there was a game between the two leagues since then this takes place every year and is known as the Super Bowl. The nfl has grown that its currently most watched sport Then any other sport in the USA and the Super bowl is the most watch game in a non-World cup year.

Team I support is the Green Bay Packers.

The Green Bay Packers are an American football team, That became part of the nfl in 1921. They are the only team in the nfl that is owned by there fans. In 1960s they had great success when they won FIVE nfl championships in 7 years. Being the first team to win the super bowl in 1966. In 1999s having gone Three decades without a championship, then in 1997 they won super bowl 31. There was only a wait of 14 years before they won there 13th nfl championship where they beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 31-25 Green Bay reign as champions was ended by the New York giants.
If you want us to help you, you need to makes some effort yourself. See what you can do with the sentences I have underlined and coloured, and then we can look at the remaining parts.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
...and do something about

'Lady's andGentleman'.