• Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Uruguay
      • Current Location:
      • Uruguay
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Moving Home

I didn磘 know how stressful moving would be until I went through that experience.
    I was born in a large family, and we lived at the same house for more tahn 20 years. Our home was not exceptional, but for me it was. Especially for the garden. It was like the 创Eden garden创 because of it beauty. One day to the other they decided that they had spent long enough living there so my father announced taht we were moving to a smaller one. I didn磘 even realize when one week we started to fill boxes with all our possessions.We packed and un packed, loaded and unloaded all the staff. We hired two vans. It was all a disaster, a real mess. Not only we had to organize all the thing but also we had to cleaned up. I lost the common sense and suddenly I became an automatic machine. I couldn磘 sleep during the night . All my body hurted ald I felt like a foreigner in my own new home. I din磘 know where I belog . I was like lost.
    MOving to a new house is defenatelly stressful. Finally I could settled down and I could dela with all the negative emotions and thougth with the help of a psychologist.

februar is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • German
      • Home Country:
      • Switzerland
      • Current Location:
      • Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Moving Home

[QUOTE=naty010;891939]Moving Home

I didn磘 know how stressful moving would be until I went through that experience.
    I was born in a large family, and we lived at in the same house for more tahn than 20 years. Our home was not exceptional, but for me it was; especially for the garden. It was like the 创Eden garden创'Garden Eden' because of it its beauty. One day to the other They (Or: my parents) decided overnight that they had spent long enough living there so my father announced taht that we were moving to a smaller one house. I didn磘 even realize what was going on, when one week we started to fill boxes with all our possessions. We packed and un packed unpacked, loaded and unloaded all the staff stuff. We hired two vans. It was all a disaster, a real mess. Not only we We not only had to organize all the whole thing but also we had to cleaned up. I lost the common sense and suddenly I became an automatic machine. I couldnsleep during the night. All my body hurted ald hurt, (Or: was hurting) and I felt like a foreigner in my own new home. I din磘 I didn抰 know where I belog belong; I was like lost.
    MOving Moving to a new house is defenatelly definitely stressful. Finally I could settled settle down and I could dela deal with all the negative emotions and thougth thoughts with the help of a psychologist.

februar, no teacher

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Moving Home

Quote Originally Posted by naty010 View Post
    I didn磘 know how stressful moving would be until I went through that experienceit.

I was born into a large family, and we lived at the same house for more tahn than 20 years. Our home was not exceptional, but for me it was, especially for the garden. It was like the 创Eden garden创 Garden of Eden because of its beauty. One day to the other they my parents decided that they had spent long enough living there so my father announced taht that we were moving to a smaller one house. I didn磘 even realize really believe it when until one week we started to fill boxes with all our possessions.

We packed and unpacked, loaded and unloaded all the staffstuff. We hired two vans. It was all a disaster, a real mess. Not only we had did we have to organize all the thing everything but also we had to cleaned clean up. I lost the my common sense and suddenly I became an automatic machine. I couldn't sleep during the night. All my My whole body hurted hurt ald and I felt like a foreigner stranger in my own new home. I din磘 didn't know where I belog belonged. It was like I was lost.

Moving to a new house is defenatelly definitely stressful. Finally I could settled down and I could dela deal with all the negative emotions and thougth thoughts with the help of a psychologist.
    Please see my amendments/suggestions above, in red.

You made a lot of very basic spelling errors or typos. Twice you put "taht" instead of "that". You typed "thougth", not "thought". I think you probably know how to spell those words correctly. In future, after you have typed a post, go back and read it several times and check for spelling errors etc, before you submit it. You will be very pleased with yourself every time you spot a mistake, and we will have fewer mistakes to correct.
    Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.