Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Armenian
Home Country
Uruguay
Current Location
Uruguay
I didn´t know how stressful moving would be until I went through that experience.
I was born in a large family, and we lived at the same house for more tahn 20 years. Our home was not exceptional, but for me it was. Especially for the garden. It was like the ´´Eden garden´´ because of it beauty. One day to the other they decided that they had spent long enough living there so my father announced taht we were moving to a smaller one. I didn´t even realize when one week we started to fill boxes with all our possessions.We packed and un packed, loaded and unloaded all the staff. We hired two vans. It was all a disaster, a real mess. Not only we had to organize all the thing but also we had to cleaned up. I lost the common sense and suddenly I became an automatic machine. I couldn´t sleep during the night . All my body hurted ald I felt like a foreigner in my own new home. I din´t know where I belog . I was like lost.
MOving to a new house is defenatelly stressful. Finally I could settled down and I could dela with all the negative emotions and thougth with the help of a psychologist.

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Moving Home

I didn´t know how stressful moving would be until I went through that experience.
I was born in a large family, and we lived [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] in the same house for more [STRIKE]tahn[/STRIKE] than 20 years. Our home was not exceptional, but for me it was; especially for the garden. It was like the [STRIKE]´´Eden garden´´[/STRIKE]'Garden Eden' because of [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] its beauty. [STRIKE]One day to the other[/STRIKE] They (Or: my parents) decided overnight that they had spent long enough living there so my father announced [STRIKE]taht[/STRIKE] that we were moving to a smaller [STRIKE]one[/STRIKE] house. I didn´t even realize what was going on, when [STRIKE]one week[/STRIKE] we started to fill boxes with all our possessions. We packed and [STRIKE]un packed[/STRIKE] unpacked, loaded and unloaded all the [STRIKE]staff[/STRIKE] stuff. We hired two vans. It was all a disaster, a real mess. [STRIKE]Not only we[/STRIKE] We not only had to organize [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE] the whole thing but also we had to clean[STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] up. I lost the common sense and suddenly I became an automatic machine. I couldn’t sleep during the night. All my body [STRIKE]hurted ald[/STRIKE] hurt, (Or: was hurting) and I felt like a foreigner in my own new home. [STRIKE]I din´t[/STRIKE] I didn’t know where I [STRIKE]belog[/STRIKE] belong; I was like lost.
[STRIKE]MOving[/STRIKE] Moving to a new house is [STRIKE]defenatelly[/STRIKE] definitely stressful. Finally I could [STRIKE]settled[/STRIKE] settle down and I could [STRIKE]dela[/STRIKE] deal with all the negative emotions and [STRIKE]thougth[/STRIKE] thoughts with the help of a psychologist.

februar, no teacher

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I didn´t know how stressful moving would be until I went through [STRIKE]that experience[/STRIKE]it.

I was born into a large family, and we lived at the same house for more [STRIKE]tahn[/STRIKE] than 20 years. Our home was not exceptional, but for me it was, especially [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] the garden. It was like the [STRIKE]´´Eden garden´´[/STRIKE] Garden of Eden because of its beauty. One day [STRIKE]to the other[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]they[/STRIKE] my parents decided that they had spent long enough living there so my father announced [STRIKE]taht[/STRIKE] that we were moving to a smaller [STRIKE]one[/STRIKE] house. I didn´t [STRIKE]even realize[/STRIKE] really believe it [STRIKE]when[/STRIKE] until one week we started to fill boxes with all our possessions.

We packed and unpacked, loaded and unloaded all the [STRIKE]staff[/STRIKE]stuff. We hired two vans. It was [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE] a disaster, a real mess. Not only [STRIKE]we had[/STRIKE] did we have to organize [STRIKE]all the thing[/STRIKE] everything but also we had to [STRIKE]cleaned[/STRIKE] clean up. I lost [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] my common sense and suddenly I became an automatic machine. I couldn't sleep during the night. [STRIKE]All my[/STRIKE] My whole body [STRIKE]hurted[/STRIKE] hurt [STRIKE]ald[/STRIKE] and I felt like a [STRIKE]foreigner[/STRIKE] stranger in my own [STRIKE]new[/STRIKE] home. I [STRIKE]din´t[/STRIKE] didn't know where I [STRIKE]belog[/STRIKE] belonged. It was like I was lost.

Moving to a new house is [STRIKE]defenatelly[/STRIKE] definitely stressful. Finally I [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] settled down and I could [STRIKE]dela[/STRIKE] deal with all the negative emotions and [STRIKE]thougth[/STRIKE] thoughts with the help of a psychologist.

Please see my amendments/suggestions above, in red.

You made a lot of very basic spelling errors or typos. Twice you put "taht" instead of "that". You typed "thougth", not "thought". I think you probably know how to spell those words correctly. In future, after you have typed a post, go back and read it several times and check for spelling errors etc, before you submit it. You will be very pleased with yourself every time you spot a mistake, and we will have fewer mistakes to correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.