Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United Arab Emirates
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
The following students whose names written below will probably remain schooled until the mid of summer as they were the weakest students in their classes, they will resit the exams thereafter.

I herewith enclosed the detailed schedule of the summer term that you have to follow. Nevertheless, you still have the chance to avoid undergoing the summer term by doing your best in your subjects and pushing your marks up, you are recommended to attend the revisions overtime in order to improve your skills, there will be teachers for each subject, utilize this opportunity and do not miss it. The transportation is provided, the departure timetable of the buses will be sent to you throughout this week.

Best regards,

I'm an Officer emailing his students,
I'm required now to email the students using the english and i really need to ensure that the way i type the emails is fine and accepted.

kindly can anyone correct the grammatical mistakes in this paragraph

Thanks in Advance

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm an Officer emailing his students,
I'm required now to email the students using the english and i really need to ensure that the way i type the emails is fine and accepted.

kindly can anyone correct the grammatical mistakes in this paragraph

Thanks in Advance

The first thing you can do is to look at the part of your post which I have quoted above and look at your use of capitals and punctuation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.