[Essay] Writing e-mail informing about sending the trainee staff for training in other dept

Status
Not open for further replies.

g_learner

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
I am writing an e-mail as an HR to other departments that the new trainee staff will be coming to your department for training, a draft of an e-mail is below;

"As per in-house rotation program for trainees, please note that the following staff from accounting department will be coming to your department for training;

Name Period
Mr. 07/07/2012 to 18/07/2012

While we trust the above period is convenient for you, we request your fullest cooperation and interest."

Kindly assist if this is enough or something to be added to make it more presentable.
Thanks

g_learner

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
no one answered

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I am writing an e-mail as an HR to other departments [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] to advise them that the new trainee staff will be coming to [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] those departments for training. A draft of an e-mail is below:

"As per the in-house rotation program for trainees, please note that the following staff from the accounting (or Accounts) department will be coming to your department for training:

Name: Mr XXXX
Period: 07/07/2012 to 18/07/2012

[STRIKE]While[/STRIKE] We [STRIKE]trust[/STRIKE] hope that the above [STRIKE]period is[/STRIKE] dates are convenient for you, and we [STRIKE]request[/STRIKE] appreciate your fullest cooperation." [STRIKE]and interest."[/STRIKE]

Kindly [STRIKE]assist[/STRIKE] advise if this is [STRIKE]enough[/STRIKE] acceptable or if something [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] should be added to make it [STRIKE]more presentable[/STRIKE] better.

Thanks.

See above for my amendments/suggestions.

g_learner

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Thanks emsr2d2.

Status
Not open for further replies.