Hi, I tried to take a dictation of a British stand-up comedy, but I couldn't catch some words.
The clips is about 4 minutes without counting first 30 seconds of intro.
So I you are bored, could you watch the clip going over what I wrote and fill in '..........' parts that I missed?
Here is the link: youtube address/watch?v=qFNoWranzO0&feature=
(I can't post direct links because I haven't posted 10 posts!!!! I wonder if it would be violation of this forum's rule?)
and dictation:

....and i we had a day and my mate......did someone came 'round for you?
who was that? he went oh i can't remember. oh come on remember it could be someone really
good who was it? and he went oh no it's gone away. just describe it, you know, it could be brilliant
well what i can only describe is large sea food blub(?) with thousand tenticles coming out from this main silvery bin
alright, anything eles? yeah he's dressed like Clint Eastwood(?)
you seem to be describing jelly fish, then. yeah, he said his name was portugaise or something
portugaise is.........jelly fish. i know. no, portugaise have no name(?) in brackets ain't gonna lead town(?)
the thing is yeah comming round yeah my star fish she's gonna running around the town
roy, my star fish, she was furious. she's........i don't do fighting
i went roy, kill.....surely...physical........buddy........wha t's all about?.............essentially......
roy, just shut it. come on, we're gonna train you up, oh sorry about that
so i got some small little guns and some hosts? and cowboy...put speedo? on
so the next day......the local swim pool.....
i took roy down there and it was all reardy in his cowboy [?]
the jelly fish was ready and big swmming pool out there and one side it was all jelly fish
some had mustaches and jelly fish perms
and on the other side it was just me with a small fox and a rusty hammer
are you here to support roy? no i came to speak about diving board?
so jelly fishes are in the defend and roy's in the shadow end?
you can just see the tip of his head sticking out......and the jelly fish......
.....really tense...close up everyone's eyes and it was all ahhhhhh~~
well that was just me i sat down it was embarassing no one else's got into. you are a fool aren't ya?
so anyway, the night guard, he went go blow the whistle....gun fire....
jelly fish went boooooo..............becase it was under water, bullet was going quite slow
i got to roy, roy just ahh. boo boo and they came in like that ahh
so i locked the key out and throw it on the back of jelly and hit like that
.....who flipping did that i tell you.....roy...do......like a trippy(?) chick go on
ahh ahh so double working as a team
and then we went on again like for five minutes and suddenly there was a flow in the water
.......all grave stone liquid....that used to use....it was flowing roy was looking at it
he's going l'm gonna lick that i'm gonna lick that magical.......
roy, concentrate on fight. no i'm gonna lick that. and he was jumping up trying to lick it
no roy jelly fish going doo doo big sucker bullets?? like a huge heavy.....
he was comming right for roy's chest and he was looking like that
......he got right in the chest. yeah, exactly. little bit slowly(?) yeah, exactly.
i jumed into the water it was instinct roy how can i did that to you......i gave her a big hug.....
it was under water so...........we were crying tears flying to the top
oh i cna't believe it how can i do such thing to you
then he just got.......alright....skin....bullets got...just brushed off from that
time arouon that jelly fish........back completely dead.......bullet.........jelly fish rising
roy's not stupid he's got.......on