Writing Task 1(Cambridge IELTS3)

To Teachers & Scholars,

Kindly please correct my below graph. The original question I have mentioned at last.

Thanks

MY VIEW:

The graph compares the number of Japanese tourists going abroad and also gives information on how many of them going to Australia between 1985 to 1995.

The number of visitors rose steadily from approximately 5 million in 1985 to 11 millilon in 1990. There was little bit decreased in 1991 but after that it recovered in 1992 and never fell down. The number soared in 1995 with approximately 15million visitors went to abroad. In the same decade there was dramatic increased of visitors going to Australia. Starting with only 2%in 1985 reached to 4.5% approximately by 1988. It felt down slightly but began to recovered in 1990 and hit a peak in 1993 with 6% approximately.

Overall there was increased in number of Japanese people going to abroad and visit Australia.

Original Question/Graph:

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.The charts below show the number of Japanese tourists travelling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australia’s share of the Japanese tourist market.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
You should write at least 150 words.