English Teacher
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina
Thank youfor answering my letter .
Now, I am writingto know more about the accommodation. Next week I am travelling to Buenos Airesand I need one of the rooms you are renting.
Firstly, Iwould like to know what the address of the flat is. I have just finishedsecondary school and I am starting Psychology at the Buenos Aires University. Ihope it is near it because I will not have enough time for travelling a lot everyday.
Secondly,could you tell me how much the room costs. I need an affordable one. Would thatbe possible?
Finally, I´veseen there is a big kitchen in the building.Can I use it freely or I have topay for it?
Thank youin advance.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You need to look at the spaces you leave between words. I am assuming this is a real-life situation so I have taken more liberties with your text than I normally would. If you are doing this as an exercise in self-study, I can keep closer to your own words.
Thank you for your response to my inquiry about accommodations in Buenos Aries. I have some additional questions:
1) What is the exact address
of the flat? I will be studying at Buenos Aires University and need to live fairly near the university.
2) What is the rent? Do you require a deposit?
3) I saw that there is a large kitchen in the building. Is use of this kitchen included in my rent? If not, is there an additional charge to use the kitchen?*

* This would be VERY unexpected where I live. Either you have the use of the kitchen or you don't, but paying extra to use it would be unusual.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thank youfor answering my letter .
[STRIKE]Now, I am writing [/STRIKE][STRIKE] I would liketo know more [/STRIKE] I would like some additional information about the accommodations. Next week I [STRIKE]am travelling [/STRIKE] will travel to Buenos Airesand and I[STRIKE] need[/STRIKE] would like to rent one of the rooms you [STRIKE]are renting[/STRIKE] have available.
First[STRIKE]ly[/STRIKE], Iwould like to know [STRIKE]what[/STRIKE] the address of the flat [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE]. I have just finished secondary school and I am starting Psychology at the Buenos Aires University. I hope[STRIKE] it [/STRIKE] the flat is nearby [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] because I will not have enough time for travel [STRIKE]ing a lot [/STRIKE]everyday.
Second[STRIKE]ly[/STRIKE],[STRIKE] could you [/STRIKE][STRIKE]tell me how much the room costs[/STRIKE]what is the rental fee? I [STRIKE]need an affordable one[/STRIKE] am on a limited budget. [STRIKE]Would thatbe possible?[/STRIKE][STRIKE]
[/STRIKE]Finally, I´ve [STRIKE]seen[/STRIKE] noted there is a[STRIKE] big [/STRIKE] large kitchen in the building.[STRIKE]Can[/STRIKE] May I use it freely or [STRIKE]I have topay for it[/STRIKE] is there an additional fee for its use?
Thank youin advance.

As BarbD has posted, please get familiar with your space bar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.