Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Ecuador
Current Location
United States
Hello everybody. I am writing a thank you letter and asking for a letter of recommendation to one of my supervisor at the lab where I work.

I have copy the letter at the bottom of this message.

Could you please check for any errors or suggestions.

Thank you

Dago

Dear X,

I had a great experience working with you at the laboratory. I have learned new things for my life. I discovered the beauty in research. This is something that I wish to continue as part of my life.
Thank you for all the time and dedication that you put on mentoring me.
I am planning to apply for a fellowship. I would like to ask you for a letter of recommendation for my application. Let me know if you can send you the forms for my letter of recommendation.

I wish you all the best in your new projects.

Thanks again,

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello everybody. I am writing a thank you letter and asking for a letter of recommendation to one of my supervisors at the lab where I work.

I have [STRIKE]copy[/STRIKE] copied the letter at the bottom of this message.

Could you please check for any errors or suggestions?

Thank you.

Dago

Dear X,

I had a great experience working with you at the laboratory. [STRIKE]I have learned new things for my life.[/STRIKE] I learnt/learned a lot and I discovered the beauty [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] of research. This is something that I wish to continue with. [STRIKE]as part of my life. [/STRIKE]
Thank you for all the time and dedication that you put [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] into mentoring me.
I am planning to apply for a fellowship and I would like to ask you for a letter of recommendation for my application. [STRIKE]Let me know if you can send you the forms for my letter of recommendation.[/STRIKE] If you would be happy to do so, please let me know and I will send you the relevant forms.

I wish you all the best in your new projects.

Thanks again,

See above for my suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.