Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Macedonian
Home Country
Macedonia
Current Location
Sweden
Hi, I would be glad if you can review my motivation letter. Thanks in advance..

Phone: +389 7. . …….. Goce Delcev nr. 120
E mail: tahin,........ Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
July 1, 2012
International Balkan University
Tasko Karaca bb.
Avto Komanda
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia

Dear Madam or Sir,
I appreciate this opportunity to provide further background information in support of my application for a position as an English professor in the International Balkan University of Skopje. I believe you will find me to a dedicated educator who is well qualified to provide the motivation and direction students’ needs to successfully learn.

Previously handed Cv of mine will testify to my career successes and solid commitment to providing students with excellence in education. As you will note, I have earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English, as well as gained a Master Degree in ELT.
I have a very strong interest in pursuing a teaching career at university level. With experience working at both the elementary and high school levels, as well as in activities outside of the traditional classroom, I have a diverse background with much to offer.
My first teaching experience was at a private education center where I worked for more than a year. In addition, I have worked for a year as an English teacher at elementary school “Tefeyyuz” in Skopje.
I have student teaching experience starting from on the fifth until eighth grade level, in primary school and pre-intermediate and intermediate level of English at a private English center. I particularly enjoyed working with students and careful preparation of lessons allowed me to break down sometimes complicated concepts to simple examples that my young students could grasp.
Four years ago, I went to England in order to master my language. It was a precious experience where I not only practiced the English language but during the course I was taking, learned how to tailor activities to maintain the interest of high-level students without intimidating less skilled English speakers.

In conclusion I would like to say that I like to take responsibility and work as part of your team. It is your University’s aspect and very high standard of education that encounters different students from various countries. That is why I am eager to gain new experiences in your university and in my opinion this position is the best way to achieve that. I believethat the International Balkan University would be an excellent start for an ambitious professor career.

Thank you for your consideration

Yours Faithfully,
Tahin Gjokic

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

July 1, 2012
Tasko Karaca bb.
Avto Komanda

Dear Madam or Sir,
I appreciate this opportunity to provide further background information in support of my application for a position as an English professor in the International Balkan University of Skopje. I believe you will find me to a dedicated educator who is well qualified to provide the motivation and direction students need to successfully learn.

? Did you submit the CV previously? My CV (sent under separate cover)? Previously handed Cv of mine will testify to my career successes and solid commitment to providing students with excellence in education. As you will note, I have earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English, as well as gained a Master's Degree in ELT.
I have a very strong interest in pursuing a teaching career at university level. With experience working at both the elementary and high school levels, as well as in activities outside of the traditional classroom, I have a diverse background with much to offer.
My first teaching experience was at a private education center where I worked for more than a year. In addition, I have worked for a year as an English teacher at the Tefeyyz Elementary School in Skopje.
I have student teaching experience starting from on the fifth until eighth grade level, in primary school and pre-intermediate and intermediate level of English at a private English center. I particularly enjoyed working with students If you're going to be a teacher, that seems a bit redundant and careful preparation of lessons allowed me to break down sometimes complicated concepts to simple examples that my young students could grasp.
Four years ago, I went to England to master my command of the English language. It was a precious no, not "precious" but I don't know what word you mean. invaluable? experience where I not only practiced English but also learned how to tailor activities to maintain the interest of high-level students without intimidating less skilled English speakers.

In conclusion I would like to say that I like to take responsibility and work as part of your team. It is your University’s aspect not aspect, but I don't know what word you mean and very high standard of education that encounters not encounters either: attracts? different students from various countries. That is why I am eager to gain new experiences in your university.[STRIKE] and in my opinion this position is the best way to achieve that. [/STRIKE]I believethat the International Balkan University would be an excellent start for an ambitious professor career.

Thank you for your consideration

Yours Faithfully,
Tahin Gjokic

Good luck.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

July 1, 2012
Tasko Karaca bb.
Avto Komanda

Dear Madam or Sir,
I appreciate this opportunity to provide further background information in support of my application for a position as an English professor in the International Balkan University of Skopje. I believe you will find me to be a dedicated educator who is well qualified to provide the motivation and direction [STRIKE]students’ needs [/STRIKE] students need to successfully learn.

The previously[STRIKE]handed[/STRIKE] submittrd Cv of mine will [STRIKE]testify[/STRIKE] provide testimony to my career successes and solid commitment to providing students with excellence in education. As you will note, I have earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English, as well as gained a Master Degree in ELT (spell it out).
I have a very strong interest in pursuing a teaching career at university level. With experience working at both the elementary and high school levels, as well as in activities outside [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] the traditional classroom, I have a diverse background with much to offer.

My first teaching experience was at a private education center where I worked for more than a year. In addition, I have worked for a year as an English teacher at the elementary school “Tefeyyuz” in Skopje.
I have student teaching experience starting [STRIKE]from on [/STRIKE] with the fifth until eighth grade level, in primary school and continuing with pre-intermediate and intermediate levels of English at a private English center. I particularly enjoyed working with students and the careful preparation of lessons allowed me to break down sometimes complicated concepts to simple examples that my young students could grasp.

Four years ago, I went to England in order to master my language (your native language or English?). It was a [STRIKE]precious[/STRIKE] (this is a cute little word that I don't think fits in professional correspondence; how about "tremendous") experience where I not only practiced the English language but during the course I was taking, I learned how to tailor activities to maintain the interest of high-level students without intimidating less skilled English speakers.

In conclusion [STRIKE]I would like to say that [/STRIKE] I would like to take on this responsibility and work as part of your team. It is your University’s aspect (??) and very high standard of education that [STRIKE]encounters[/STRIKE] attracts [STRIKE]different[/STRIKE] students from various countries. That is why I am eager to gain new experiences in your university and, in my opinion, this position is the best way to achieve [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] my objectives. I believe that the International Balkan University would be an excellent start for an ambitious[STRIKE] professor [/STRIKE]career as a peofessor.

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours [STRIKE]Faithfully[/STRIKE] Sincerely,
Tahin Gjokic

b.

Status
Not open for further replies.