[Essay] Reflection Paper (2 page double space)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashiprince

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Hi, I'm writing an reflection paper about a movie called "Revolutionary Road". I have to give examples from the movie and my life and how it is related to Gender stereotypes, gender discrimination and androcentrism. I hope you guys can help me edit my work. If there is any "useless" sentence that just ruin the flow you can remove it. Thank you in return.
[I just need your an email because I have to upload in a website that check for plagiarism and if the website picks up this forum...than it will complicate things...I hope you guys understand ]

Last edited:

Prof188

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi, I'm writing an reflection paper about a movie called "Revolutionary Road". I have to give examples from the movie and my life and how it is related to Gender stereotypes, gender discrimination and androcentrism. I hope you guys can help me edit my work. If there is any "useless" sentence that just ruin the flow you can remove it. Thank you in return.
[I just need your an email because I have to upload in a website that check for plagiarism and if the website picks up this forum...than it will complicate things...I hope you guys understand ]

Sure i'll take a look. My email is email deleted, Please do not give your contact details on a public forum.

In any case, we cannot condone cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic

We do not condone cheating. This thread is closed

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I have now re-opened the thread, for reasons discussed elsewhere.

Please note that you are welcome to communicate by PM if you have submitted enough posts to allow you to do so. However, in the interests of your security, any private email addreses posted in this forum will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.