Hi,
I am new to this forum, I want to apply for a new job and would be glad if someone here can help revise the cover letter for me.
Have a good day

To whom it may concern
I am interested in youradvertisement for Receptionist position, job number _____ posted June 25,2012, by Indeed.com. The position requirements and my skills are perfect match.I successfully completed myassociate degree in A.A.S., Administrative Office Professional. Also I completedcourses in General Office, Office Professional, and Administrative Assistant,earning a 3.5 grade point average in my major. My goal is to get my Bachelorsin Management Offices.As you will see from theenclosed resume, I am proficient in a variety of computer software programs asWord, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. I am experienced in handling general officeduties and cordially and courteously answering phones. I have strongprofessional written, oral communication English and Spanish skills as a secondlanguage. In my previous position as aReceptionist, I used Microsoft as Excel and Word. Also interacting withcustomers, solving problems, and working as a team member are one of my strong strengths.Currently I train and supervisenew personnel for Vonco Products, as well as work as a team member to completeprojects.In me, you’ll discover areliable, detail-oriented, and extremely hard-working associate¾onewho will serve as a model to encourage other staff members to demonstrate thesame high standard of professionalism. I would welcome the opportunity to becomingmember of your team. Sincerely,
Juana M. Hernandez
Enclosure