Hi all,

I'm applying for a Master course in Europe and would be glad if someone here can help revise the letter of
recommendation
for me.

in my previous thread i got the two response from your forum really it works for me.
Many thanks,

Dear Sir or Madam,

LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION

As an Associate Professor of SSIT College, I have had the pleasure of knowing xxxx while he was studying his four years Bachelor Degree of Computer Science & Information technology.

or

(This letter is to recommend xxxx for higher studies in your esteemed university. I have known xxxx for four years when I was teaching to his class during his study.)

I feel confident that he will continue to succeed in his studies. xxxx is a dedicated, intelligent and very active student. He is help full to others by clarifying the doubts, explaining the topics and giving guide lines to how to write the Program. His advice has been a great help to his peers. With his pleasant and encouraging attitude things everybody likes him in the class.

It is for these reasons that I offer high recommendations for xxxx without reservation. Her drive and abilities will truly be an asset to your establishment. If you have any questions regarding this recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,