I am applyingfor school for this fall. I am applying for a bursary and have no clue what towrite. I don't have any academic achievements to brag about. Please give me someadvice. Below is the letter I started. I would appreciated some guidance on it.

I am a potential student pursuing mybachelor in child and youth care. While I am looking into pursing my career Iam struggling with severe financial challenges which I will disclose during thecourse of this letter. I will be very successful at studies with an opportunityto focus but my current circumstances don’t seem to allow me go with my dream.I am working on the proper process to allow this to happen and hope that yourorganization will help me as a student for the purpose of completing mystudies. I write this letter to implore you if there is a scope to support mewith a bursary.
I am 27and this is the third time Ihave looked into attending ************** Child and Youth Care program. Thereason I have not attending the course as of yet is the financial burden thataccompanies secondary education. At this point in my life I am determined to workout a way to afford my future education which is a challenge.
I originally looked into attending the course the year of my graduation in2003.When working out the cost of school along with living expenses this wasextremely overwhelming! Unfortunately I did not have the option of relying onfamily for assistance. Initially I moved on and began working full time in theautomotive industry. I enjoyed my time and work during this period but theindustry is no longer the way it was when I began and I began having a hardtime feeling fulfilled. At this time I decided once again to look into takingthe course part time, only ended back at the frustration of not knowing how Icould make ends meet financially.

Finally I have realized he challengesI face could never dilute my intentions to pursue my education. Now I see thesedifficulties as opportunities in disguise. I want to set an example for thepeople challenged by finances, particularly in my intended line of work. Morethan that, with each difficulty I face, the greater my determination to proceedgrows. My conscience suggests that the gap between my problems and the successis the initiative to ask for help.
You will appreciate my passion andabilities once I am enrolled in school. But without the help with funding Iwon’t be able to make it possible. I am meant for this work but need help toget there. What all I have now is hope.
There are help like this whosepresence makes needs such as mine easier to bear. I need this bursary tocomplete my bachelor. Any help will be one step closer. I will meet rest of myneeds through part time work and some savings.
I am sending this application with greatexpectations. I shall be grateful if your organization could favorably considermy case. I can be available for any questions that may arise.
Best Regards