Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
Hi,

Please correct the following paragraph below
----------------------------------
The benefit of doing yoga with my daughter was not restricted to just that one hour but it gave both of us an enormous benefit in long run. My daughter started chanting ohm when she was almost six months old. She could do many difficult yoga posses better than me when she was just a year old. She learned yoga before she could learned walking. I was surprised to see her standing upside down before her 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] birth day. I was little worried as her bones especially the collar bone was not matured enough to hold the headstand. I did my research and found that she had not learned to align her body yet and there was no harm is baby is doing all these in playful manner . She is now four and her stuff toys also do yoga specially head stand, wide angle pose and wheel pose. I can’t stop my laughter when she appreciates her stuff animals working hard in her poses to hold for longer. I don’t think she could be so much flexible if she hasn’t started yoga so early. Yoga has become a part of her life like her jumping and running all day long.
----------------------------
Thanks in advance
Gauri

charliedeut

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi,

Please correct the following paragraph below
The benefit of doing yoga with my daughter was not restricted to just that one hour but it gave both of us an enormous benefit in [the] long run. My daughter started chanting "ohm" when she was almost six months old. She could do many difficult yoga [STRIKE]posses [/STRIKE] postures better than me when she was just a year old. She learned yoga before she had learnt to walk[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE]. I was surprised to see her standing upside down before her 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] birthday. I was a little worried as her bones, especially the collar bone, was not mature[STRIKE]d[/STRIKE] enough to hold the headstand. I did my research and found that she had not learnt to align her body yet and there was no [potential] harm, as [STRIKE]is [/STRIKE] [the] baby is doing all these in playful manner. She is now four and her stuff toys also do yoga, specially head stand, wide angle pose/posture and wheel pose/posture. I can’t stop [STRIKE]my laughter [/STRIKE] laughing when she appreciates her stuff animals working hard in [STRIKE]her [/STRIKE] their poses to hold for longer. I don’t think she could be so [STRIKE]much [/STRIKE] flexible if she hasn’t started yoga so early. Yoga has become a part of her life like her jumping and running all day long.
----------------------------
Thanks in advance
Gauri

charliedeut

Last edited:

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
The benefit of doing yoga with my daughter was not restricted to just that one hour, but it gave both of us an enormous benefit in the long run. My daughter started chanting ohm when she was almost six months old. She could do many difficult yoga pos[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE]es better than me when she was just a year old. She learned yoga before she [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] learned how to walk[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE]. I was surprised to see her standing upside down (on her head?) before her 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] birthno spaceday. I was little worried as her bones, especially the collar bone, [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] not mature[STRIKE]d[/STRIKE] enough to [STRIKE]hold[/STRIKE]bear/support the headstand. I did my research and found that she had not learned to align her body yet and there was no harm[STRIKE] is[/STRIKE] as baby [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was doing all these in a playful manner. She is now four, and her stuffed toys also do yoga, specially head stands, wide angle pose(position?) and wheel pose (position?). I can’t stop [STRIKE]my laughter[/STRIKE] laughing when she [STRIKE]appreciates[/STRIKE] praises her stuffed animals for working hard [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at their poses (positions?) to hold for longer. I don’t think she could be so [STRIKE]much[/STRIKE] flexible if she ha[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE]dn’t started yoga so early. Yoga has become a part of her life like her jumping and running all day long.

gauri_agr

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
thanks charliedeut and 5jj for correcting this paragraph. I am learning a lot.

charliedeut

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
thanks charliedeut and 5jj for correcting this paragraph. I am learning a lot.

So am I (you'll find that to be the usual when members like 5jj answer to yoour posts :up:)

charliedeut

Status
Not open for further replies.