Home Country
China
Current Location
Singapore
I welcome all comments, whether is it positive or negative:lol:

19 July 2012

RE: Financial Analyst Opportunity

Dear Mr. Peter,

I hope you will consider me for the position of financial analyst, as advertised in The News Times. You mentioned in your advert a need for strong analytical skills, and with my education and work experience I felt that I was well placed for the role.

I am currently pursuing a part time Master of Science in Applied Finance in Ocean University. In additional, I have passed CFA Level 3 and FRM level 2. These educations have given me a solid understanding of the financial markets. I have been proven to be an analytical person with a GMAT score of 750 (98[SUP]th[/SUP] percentile). My work experience of teaching and managing a class has sharpened my communication skills and relationship-management skills.

If you would like to talk with me or schedule an interview, please call me at 555-555-1212. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Mark Bear

Enclosure: Resume19 July 2012

RE: Financial Analyst Opportunity

Dear Mr. Peter,

I hope you will consider me for the position of financial analyst, as advertised in The News Times. You mentioned in your advert a need for strong analytical skills, and with my education and work experience I felt that I was well placed for the role.

I am currently pursuing a part time Master of Science in Applied Finance in Ocean University. In additional, I have passed CFA Level 3 and FRM level 2. These educations have given me a solid understanding of the financial markets. I have been proven to be an analytical person with a GMAT score of 750 (98[SUP]th[/SUP] percentile). My work experience of teaching and managing a class has sharpened my communication skills and relationship-management skills.

If you would like to talk with me or schedule an interview, please call me at 555-555-1212. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Mark Bear

Enclosure: Resume

charliedeut

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Dear Mr. Peter,

Hi and welcome :hi:,

In English, as far as I know, "Mr./Mrs." are usually followed by the person's family name (Mr. Johnson/Mrs. Jones). In case you don't know Peter's family name, I think you should start with a polite "Dear Sir". If you don't know whether a man or a woman will read the letter, then use "Dear Sir/Madam".

charliedeut

Status
Not open for further replies.