Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
United States
We went to chesapeake, Virginia this summer. The first place that we went was Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. While we were driving on the bridge, it look amazing outside. when we finished hangout at the bridge, we went to the beach and swam for a little while. My parent told me to go back to the shallow area when I almost slumped. At last, we went to hiking.

Thank you.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We went to chesapeake, Virginia this summer. The first place that we went was Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. While we were driving on the bridge, it look amazing outside. when we finished hangout at the bridge, we went to the beach and swam for a little while. My parent told me to go back to the shallow area when I almost slumped. At last, we went to hiking.

Thank you.

I don't know if this is homework or not, but we don't just give you corrections. I have underlined each part that needs some kind of correction so you can try again. If it is homework, though, you need to submit your own work, not ours.

sclark7

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
United States
We went to Chesapeake, Virginia this summer. The first place that we went was Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. While we were driving on the bridge, it looked amazing outside the car. After we finished hungout at the bridge, we went to the beach and swam for a little while. My parents told me to go back to the shallow area when I was almost slumped. At last, we went to hike.

It is not the homework, I am self-learning English.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.