• Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

beginer

sir, my grammar is too weak to can not read newspaper or novel correctly. i could not recognize adjective,adverb,noun(if more than one in the sentence) and etc. plz help me sir and address me that what is the way of learning English. like a series of topic one by one.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Spain

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: beginer

Quote Originally Posted by dilumt227 View Post
    Sir, my grammar is too weak, so I can not read newspaper or novel correctly. I can not recognize adjective, adverb, noun (if more than one in the sentence) and etc. Please help me sir and address me that what is the way of learning English, like a series of topics one by one.
    Hi and welcome ,

First of all, there are female members/teachers in this forum, so do not start the posts with "Sir", a simple "Hi" or "hello" is usually enough.

As for your grammar: at the top of the page, there are different buttons you can click. I suggest you start by clicking on "Students" and look at the grammar questions, quizzes, etc. As you read them, if you have doubts, you can post them here for reply.

But be aware that sometimes the answer will not be quick, so please be patient.

charliedeut

PS: Beginner
    Last edited by charliedeut; 20-Jul-2012 at 12:44. Reason: Added PS
    Please be aware that I'm neither a native English speaker nor a teacher.