- For Teachers
1) I have already written that report.
2) We had been to disney world 5 years ago.
3) David is still relunctant to give you a ride home.
4) Lynn interrogated several questions today in the interview.
5) I was chortling about how stuart's little brother looks.
6) The customer have to scrutinized everything in our car before he let us get through the gate.
7) I was been relegate to English 2 seminar by Mr. Hurky.
I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.