Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
my name is bindya pradeep. i m from kerala. i have to write a letter to withdraw my admission fee from my business school which is currently i joint.. because of financial problem.. i could not study there. they have a rule fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.. but still the admission officer said to me send a letter.. my family condition is so pathetic . so getting back that money is very necessary.. so can you help me to write that letter?

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Welcome to the forum, mpbindoos.:hi:

We like to help when we can, but we are not a letter-writing service. If you write your own letter and post it here: Letter Writing, someone may help you correct it. I have to warn you that not many of us have time for such work, and your request may not receive a response, but it's worth a try.

mpbindoos

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Respected sir,
My name is BINDYA PRADEEP . I am from Kerala. i am writing to request that my admission at IBMR business school be withdrawn. i paid my admission fee. but by some financial problems, i could not continue my higher studies. in this suffocating atmosphere, if i get back my admission fee it will be favourable for my family, becuase the condition is so pathetic. so i humbly request you to please consider my letter and show kindness towards me.
yours faithfully
BINDYA PRADEEP
PLEASE HELP ME TO CORRECT THIS LETTER

Last edited:

mpbindoos

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
please correct this letter

Respected sir,
My name is BINDYA PRADEEP . I am from Kerala. i am writing to request that my admission at IBMR business school be withdrawn. i paid my admission fee. but by some financial problems, i could not continue my higher studies. in this suffocating atmosphere, if i get back my admission fee it will be favourable for my family, becuase the condition is so pathetic. so i humbly request you to please consider my letter and show kindness towards me.
yours faithfully
BINDYA PRADEEP
PLEASE HELP ME TO CORRECT THIS LETTER

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Please do not post this letter elsewhere with a different username.

In fact, please do not post duplicate threads under any name. Also, please do not register under different names. If you feel that you have a good reason for operating under two usernames, please PM an administrator to see if this is acceptable. If you don't do this, we tend to suspect that you may be a troll.

mpbindoos

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
it was too necessary time.. and no1 here to help me... then what will i do? i have 1 another option.. just i was waiting 4 sm1s reply..

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'm sorry, but posting at least three times in one hour is a bit excessive -- especially when you realize we are a global forum and many of us are asleep at that time!

And writing "just i was waiting 4 sm1s reply" is all but incomprehensible.

The pronoun "I" is always capitalized.
The first letter of a sentence is always capitalized.
Your name should not be in all capitals - just the first letters of each word.
Change the entire last part to "My family is facing extreme financial hardship so I am requesting that you waive the rule that prohibits returning my deposit. I appreciate your considering this request and would be happy to provide more information if needed."

Status
Not open for further replies.