Could you please check my motivation letter, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayami

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
To the Head of the Department of Pediatrics
Dear Sir/Madam

My name is A from AA. I’m the 4th year medical student at A Hospital, A University. I’ve learnt many things in my pre-clinical years such as Biochemistry, Anatomy, Pharmacology, Immunology, Pathology, Physiology and also Microbiology. Now, this is my 1st clinical year, here there are many departments that I’ve already passed eg. Pediatrics, Gynecology, Psychiatry, Ophthalmology, Community Medicine, Surgery, Medicine and Family Medicine.

Since children is not a small size adult, and they will be the future in every nation. So, children health care is very important and needs to be concerned. I’m impressed by the department of pediatrics at A hospital. I’ve learnt many common disease in my country such as SLE, ALL, thalassemia, pneumonia, and UTI. But I would like to learn more about the disease in children in other country especially disease that need to be operated. Yes, I’m interested in surgery because this skill can help many patients in both sexes and all ages. And it can improve patient’s quality of life, extend and save patient’s life. I want to know more about new advancement in surgery and see how difference in surgical procedure between my country and other country. And I also want to improve my surgical skill. By the way, I'm appreciating in any department I will be put in.

Attending this exchange program, not only knowledge and unforgettable experience I will gain, but also obtain a friendship and a precious memory. I think this program will help me practice my communication skill. Meeting new people will eradicate my shyness. Working with many people will encourage me to be more responsible and enthusiastic.

Yours faithfully
AA

charliedeut

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi mayami,

You posted the same letter about two hours ago in hte correct part of the Forum ("Editing & Writing Topics"). Please be patient. Editing usually takes some more time than answering a single grammar or usage question.

charliedeut

Status
Not open for further replies.