Please, please, I need your help, correct my letter!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susana0600

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Bolivia
Current Location
UK
I will really apreciate if somebody would read and correct my letter to Home Office, as this is very important for me and I would like that is correct and formal write.

Dear Sir/Madam

A few months ago I realised that I have lost my passport with my residence card on it, as a family member of a EEA. I had reported the loss of my residence card to the UKBA, also to the local police station from which the reference number is VBXXXX. With all of this in place I have applied to new passport from my consulate.

I have also asked by phone to your office about which form should I fill, so I have been told by one of your collegues that I should fill the TOC form as I have a photocopy of my passport and my residence card on it.

However, In support of this application, I enclose the following:

Completed TOC form with photograph
Passport
Xxx
Xx

I hope that all this documentation will help with my application.

Yours faithfully

Susana0600

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Dear Sir/Madam

A few months ago I realised that I had lost my passport with my residence card on it, as a family member of an EEA. I had reported the loss of my residence card to the UKBA, also to the local police station from which the reference number is VBXXXX. With all of this in place I have applied for a new passport from my consulate.

I have also asked by phone to your office about which form should I fill in, so I have been told by one of your colleagues that I should fill in the TOC form as I have a photocopy of my passport and my residence card on it.

[STRIKE]However,[/STRIKE] In support of this application, I enclose the following:

Completed TOC form with photograph
Passport
Xxx
Xx

I hope that all this documentation will help with my application.

Yours faithfully

Susana0600

I hope this is in time, Susana, as I can see you posted it some days ago.

If you have already sent it off, don't worry – there are no major mistakes in it.

I was puzzled to read you were enclosing your passport. You started off by saying you had lost your passport.

Rover

Status
Not open for further replies.