I am most grateful if you could correct any mistake in the following writing:

Correct

I read with a great deal of interest in the articles about your studies on dim light at night and depression.

I would like to support your conclusion about the relationship between light at night and depression. And also add a link between dark day and depression?

As you know in Xxxx *from March till September most places are full light at night, and in winter the sun doesn’t rise at all in the north for several months. This certainly cause circadian disruption which really play a role in the depression and high suicide rate in Xxxx. Xxxx *was once called one of the world’s suicide capitals. In year 1990, the suicide rate of Xxxx was 30 per 100,000. In 2006-2007 the rate has dropped to 18 per 100,000. The decline is attributed largely to better treatment for depression. Depression is more often properly recognised, prevented and treated in Xxxx.

I would like to propose another link between circadian disruption and health condition, that is allergy. Many people including myself, who had no allergy earlier become *allergy after staying in Xxxx for several years or even more than 10 years. Allergens such as birch pollen etc have been considered as the the causes of allergy.*

It is reported currently in your animal studies that circadian disruption cause an increase of TNF. It was also found by researchers including Japanese scientist Yamazaki, M. that there was an increase of TNF release in some allergic patients. Therefore I suggest it is circadian disruption, the another important cause to lead allergy. After March、April the allergy is rising. I think this is because on one side allergens in the environment are increasing rapidly and on the other side the day time is longer and longer which cause the circadian disruption. I also suggest that during the annual allergy prevalent time, started from March、April, if the bed room is changed into a dark condition at the bright night, will it be better for allergic patients. Is this worth doing further study?

Thank you so much for your help and time.

Yu Heci