Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Chile
Current Location
Chile
hello my name is vanessa and i'm studying pedagogy in english here in chile. I am doing my practicum in a school for
adults so it´s quite different compares with the formal school. I need to do a lesson planning about past simple,
but i don't know what to do =( who could help me please I'm in a crossroad :'(

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: lesson planning???

Hello, my name is Vanessa and I'm studying pedagogy in English here in Chile. I am doing my practicum in a school for adults so it´s quite different compared [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] to the formal school (do you mean a school for children?). I need to do a lesson plan[STRIKE]ning[/STRIKE] about the past simple, but I don't know what to do. [STRIKE]=([/STRIKE] Who could help me please? I'm [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at a crossroads. [STRIKE]:'([/STRIKE]

Hello and welcome to the forum. There is plenty of information on the internet about lesson planning. That is not really what we are here for although you might have more luck in the "Teaching English" section of the forum.

My first piece of advice for you is to use correct capitalisation in your written English. Your member profile shows that you are a teacher and the learners on this forum will read your posts working on the assumption that you are speaking English correctly. I have corrected the errors in your post and as you can see, there are quite a few. It's important to follow the rules of capitalisation and punctuation when posting in this forum.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Re: lesson planning???

I have moved the thread to the 'Teaching English' forum