Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Oman
Current Location
Oman
Hello,

please teacher I want your help

I wrote this cv Experience on my cv form and I want you to check if it's good and written correctly

Here are my sentences:
Experience:
-Thought grades( 5- 8) from26[SUP]th[/SUP] of February to 14[SUP]th[/SUP] of April at (T******school), (2012)
-Thought grades (5-7) from the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] of April to 28[SUP]th[/SUP] of April at (I******school),(2012)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello,

[STRIKE]please teacher I want your help [/STRIKE] I would like to ask for some teachers' help please.

I wrote this [STRIKE]cv[/STRIKE] experience on my [STRIKE]cv[/STRIKE] CV [STRIKE]form[/STRIKE] and I want you to check if it's good and written correctly.

Here are my sentences:

Experience:
-Thought grades( 5- 8) from26[SUP]th[/SUP] of February to 14[SUP]th[/SUP] of April at (T******school), (2012)
-Thought grades (5-7) from the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] of April to 28[SUP]th[/SUP] of April at (I******school),(2012)

Welcome to the forum.

Have you checked on the definition of the word "thought" which you have used twice and I have marked in bold? I don't think you have the correct word.
I have made some amendments to your post in red. Check on your use of capital letters.

jhone

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Oman
Current Location
Oman
ahhhhhhhhhhhha okay thank you for your notification

oh yes sorry the correct word is taught insted of thought isn't it?

and is it fine to write my experience in this words order?????

and can I write my trainig during my studing in university??? or it is not acceptable in a CV form?

Status
Not open for further replies.