Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
The below text is an email which I want to send to a customer care department of a book publisher.Could you please check it.There are some non-english words.Please ignore them.

Hi there,

I usually order the books on internet through "flipkart" as I don't need to travel to Kothi (This is an area where all major book stores are located in Hyderabad) and I can easily search for books on websites.I visited your upkar's website to order some books.But I found the price to be more on the upkar's web site than that of flipkart.Here the point which I don't understand is for a typical book which costs around 500 rupees, the official publisher charges the full amount where as second party dealer gives the same book for 350. Is there any special reason for that.I know this email address is only for transaction and delivery related questions but I really want to know the reason.If you find some free time please spare to reply me.

Thanks in advance,
Avinash.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The below text is an email which I want to send to a customer care department of a book publisher.Could you please check it.There are some non-english words.Please ignore them.

[STRIKE]Hi there,[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]
[/STRIKE] To Whom It May Concern,
I usually order[STRIKE] the [/STRIKE]books on the internet through "flipkart" as I [STRIKE]don't need [/STRIKE] prefer not to travel to Kothi (This is an area where all major book stores are located in Hyderabad) and I can easily search for books on websites.I visited your upkar's website to order some books.But I found the price to be more on the upkar's web site than that of flipkart. [STRIKE]Here's [/STRIKE][STRIKE]the point which [/STRIKE] The point I don't understand is that for a typical book which costs around 500 rupees, the official publisher charges the full amount where as second party dealer [STRIKE]gives [/STRIKE] offers the same book for 350. Is there any special reason for that ? I know this email address is only for transaction and delivery related questions but I really want to know the reason. [STRIKE]If you find some free time please spare to reply me.
[/STRIKE] I would appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance,
Avinash.

Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.