Topic : Concept of rehabitalation centers and old age homes has become the order of the day in many countries. Present your opinion based on prevailing scenario in your country.
Answer :
In the modern world, now-a-days, I can see a lot of old age homes and rehabitalation centers in my country. This generation people are leading quite fast life whereas they don’t get time to take care of their parents or in-laws. So the young people started approaching the organization or the homes who gives good care to the old people.
Oflate the people began this practice as not able to manage their spouse’s pressure. People are working hard to earn money but not ready to care for their parents. Frankly speaking I disagree of admitting the elders in the old age homes. Our parents would have struggled a lot to look after us. So we should not admit them in the homes simply by forgetting everything. Only at the old age, they need more love and affection which can be given only by their children and their grandchildren. Even the Grandchildren would miss the love and affection from their grandparents. They will do the same to their parents as well. So we should not be a bad example for them.
Just to conclude, I would like to remind everyone that getting older is quite common for everybody. Now, we may not get time to think about them. But keep it in mind that ‘Old is Gold’. They are treasures in our lives who have got a lot of exposures which may be invaluable for us. So be a role model and look after the elders with utmost care and love. Topic : Concept of rehabitalation centers and old age homes has become the order of the day in many countries. Present your opinion based on prevailing scenario in your country.
Answer :
In the modern world, now-a-days, I can see a lot of old age homes and rehabitalation centers in my country. This generation people are leading quite fast life whereas they don’t get time to take care of their parents or in-laws. So the young people started approaching the organization or the homes who gives good care to the old people.
Oflate the people began this practice as not able to manage their spouse’s pressure. People are working hard to earn money but not ready to care for their parents. Frankly speaking I disagree of admitting the elders in the old age homes. Our parents would have struggled a lot to look after us. So we should not admit them in the homes simply by forgetting everything. Only at the old age, they need more love and affection which can be given only by their children and their grandchildren. Even the Grandchildren would miss the love and affection from their grandparents. They will do the same to their parents as well. So we should not be a bad example for them.

Just to conclude, I would like to remind everyone that getting older is quite common for everybody. Now, we may not get time to think about them. But keep it in mind that ‘Old is Gold’. They are treasures in our lives who have got a lot of exposures which may be invaluable for us. So be a role model and look after the elders with utmost care and love.

----------------------------------------------------

It would be really helpful if you let me know the area where I need to concentrate as I am preparing for IELTS. And also, I would request you to assess the essay and let me know the brand score.

Thanks in advance.
With Regards,
Priya.