• Native Language:
      • Telugu
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Please correct this paragraph

Hi.I watched the news in a tv channel and I'm writing it in my words.Please correct the below paragraph.No offence meant here about the particular country.

The U.S. freelance journalist Austin Tice, whose whereabouts were unknown since three weeks,was held by the Syrian government.Though the news is not yet confirmed by the government officials, it is reported by the Washington Daily.His last post on twitter was on August 11 in which he mentioned about a party he had with rebel free army.After that, he went missing.All his family members requested the Syrian government to immediately release him.Syria has been very unsafe place for journalists.Since last year at least 10 journalists were killed.Even entry of journalists from other countries is also extremely limited by the government.

Thank you,
    Aviansh.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please correct this paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by Avinashh View Post
    Hi.I watched the news in a tv channel and I'm writing it in my words.Please correct the below paragraph.No offence meant here about the particular country.

The U.S. freelance journalist Austin Tice, whose whereabouts were unknown since for three weeks,was held by the Syrian government.Though the news is not yet confirmed by the (article not necessary) government officials, it is reported by the Washington Daily.His last post on twitter was on August 11 in which he mentioned about a party he had with the rebel free army.After that, he went missing.All His family members requested the Syrian government to immediately release him.Syria has been a very unsafe place for journalists.Since last year at least 10 journalists were killed.Even entry of journalists from other countries is also extremely limited by the government.

Thank you,
    Aviansh.
    b.