Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Hi all, I'm new in this forum. I need help to write an essay.
Here's the description of the essay.

Please describe yourself and write a clear and detailed description of your academic objectives and the reasons why you wish to pursue them in the USA. Discuss your goals both in terms of your field of study and your own personal development. Describe the type of program you wish to pursue in the USA and how it relates to your academic background and interests and your objectives for the future. The essay is an essential part of the selection process and of your application for placement into an appropriate program. Be sure to include any details that highlight your personality and individuality.

Would you like to give me any suggestion or maybe any sample? I really have no idea what to write.
Wish you all have a great day. Thanks :)

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi all, I'm new in this forum. I need help to write an essay.
Here's the description of the essay.

Please describe yourself and write a clear and detailed description of your academic objectives and the reasons why you wish to pursue them in the USA. Discuss your goals both in terms of your field of study and your own personal development. Describe the type of program you wish to pursue in the USA and how it relates to your academic background and interests and your objectives for the future. The essay is an essential part of the selection process and of your application for placement into an appropriate program. Be sure to include any details that highlight your personality and individuality.

Would you like to give me any suggestion or maybe any sample? I really have no idea what to write.
Wish you all have a great day. Thanks :)
Welcome to the forums, giovani! :up:

Take a look at the following URL for some guidance with your request: Help me with motivation letter ASAP- it is urgent

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.