help!! college admission essay.what is your goal?why are you passionate about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Passion for Fashion.

Materials;Pins,scissors,marking tools,threads,fabrics,sewing machaine, and .mannequin.pins are in my messy hair bun,scissors in my hands,threads are in my earing loop,fabrics are draped across my shoulder and wrapped around my neck.Staring at a blank mannequin my design became nebulous .I let my creative go wild fabrics flying in the air in a blink of an eye .I've designed an auspicious beautiful one of a kind dress.My goals are making my fashion designing dreams come true .
Therefore starting by taking fashion design classes and doing hands on work, I also plan to take business and management classes . With my fashion design and business and management skills,creative and knowledge I plan to open my boutique in Miami then take my business world wide .I'm passionate about achieving this goal because fashion helps me explain who i am . fashion express who you are... ,what you stand for... . With my creative skills I can put forth the work on to my designs and make sure every girl, and woman feels beautiful and confident because they are.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate.

Member Type