That is quite a list. I will give you some words, but please understand that specific words often mean different things in different professions. You would probably be better off asking someone who is active in this particular field.Originally Posted by Piak
1. designator, appointor
2. authorization. A person with a power of attorney usually signs his/her name, follwed by "attorney in fact". This distinguishes them from an attorney who is a lawyer.
3. person, official, issuer
4. witness would work, attestor, deponent
5. A mentor is a person who is responsible for the training of someone else. It is usually an intense relationship. An advisor or a consultant is a person who provides advice. The relationship is usually much less intense than a mentoe/mentee relationship.
6. A mentee is someone who is being mentored by someone else.
7. This just asks for the name of the person who is ansering questions.
8. This person would be some authority figure, parent, guardian, employer, etc.
9. An advisor is someone who gives advice.
10. One who gives false testimony (under oath) is a perjurer. This person could also be called a liar.
11. witness, deponent,
12. certifier, certifying authority If it is a signature, it could be a notary public.
13. respondent, deponent, witness
14. already covered
15. reviewer works
16-20 Those don't sem to be questions
21. advisor, major professor, mentor