Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
Zimbabwe
Current Location
Zimbabwe
hie

need to write a formal requisition letter through email, to one of my clients requesting for an old atm machine and software to send it to my suppliers so that suppliers can play with the system before we intergrate it with new system that they bought.last time the customer bought a new machine but we failed to intergrate it with their old system so this time we dont want to make a similar mistake.we need the customer to give us one of their machines so that we can send the machine to our suppliers for assimilation.

please can you draft me a letter

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi[STRIKE]e[/STRIKE]

I need to write a formal requisition [STRIKE]letter through[/STRIKE] email (no comma) to one of my clients [STRIKE]requesting for[/STRIKE] asking them to send an old [STRIKE]atm[/STRIKE] ATM [STRIKE]machine[/STRIKE] and software [STRIKE]to send it[/STRIKE] to my suppliers so that suppliers can play with the system before we inte[STRIKE]r[/STRIKE]grate it with new system that they bought. The last time the customer bought a new machine [STRIKE]but[/STRIKE] we failed to inte[STRIKE]r[/STRIKE]grate it with their old system so this time we don't want to make a similar mistake. We need the customer to give us one of their machines so that we can send the machine to our suppliers for assimilation.

Please can you draft me a letter?

Welcome to the forum. We do not do your work for you! Try to draft the letter yourself first and then we will comment on it. Remember to follow these rules of written English:

- Start every new sentence with a capital letter.
- Put a space after every full stop and comma.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Start by looking here for help in setting out your letter.

Rover

Causemore

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
Zimbabwe
Current Location
Zimbabwe
requisision letter 1

Dear Sir

RE:Request for an old ATM machine.

We are requesting for an old ATM machine which you are currently using for training and demonstration purposes of your staff in your organization.
As you know,your company bought 10 ATM machines from our company to be inter-grated with your old ATM machines and we faced a lot of challenges in inter-grating the two systems due to some incompatibility.
Now we do not want this to happen in future so our ATM suppliers are requesting for an old ATM machine to be send to their workshop for further testing and assimilation of the system so that when other problems arises they will be able to solve the problems quickly without spending much time,because they will be able to test with the old system and the new system from their workshops.We would like the old system to come with the following items:
necessary cables for programming,software and the technical manuals.

your cooperation on this issue will be greatly appreciated

Regards

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: requisision letter 1

Dear Sir

RE: (space required after colon) Request for an old ATM [STRIKE]machine[/STRIKE] (no full stop required)

We [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] request[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] the return of an old ATM [STRIKE]machine[/STRIKE] which you are currently using for training and demonstration purposes. [STRIKE]of your staff in your organization.[/STRIKE]

As you know, (space required) your company bought 10 ATMs [STRIKE]machines[/STRIKE] from our company to be [STRIKE]inter-grated[/STRIKE] integrated with your old ATMs [STRIKE]machines[/STRIKE] and we faced a lot of challenges in [STRIKE]inter-grating[/STRIKE] integrating the two systems due to some incompatibility issues.

[STRIKE]Now[/STRIKE] We do not want this to happen in future so our ATM suppliers are requesting [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] an old ATM [STRIKE]machine[/STRIKE] to be sent to their workshop for further testing and assimilation of the system so that [STRIKE]when[/STRIKE] if other problems arise[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] they will be able to solve the problems quickly. [STRIKE]without spending much time,because they will be able to test with the old system and the new system from their workshops.[/STRIKE]

We would like the old system to come with the following items:
- Necessary cables for programming
- Software [STRIKE]and the[/STRIKE]
- Technical manuals

Your cooperation on this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Regards/Yours faithfully

See above for my suggestions.

I apologise if my correction wasn't clear in the first post. The correct spelling of "integrate" is shown in red (it does not start "inter").
Remember to put a space after a comma.
ATM stands for Automated Teller Machine so you do not need to repeat the word "machine" after it.

kowsika

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India

Could you please help me to write a reconsideration letter to university?
the reason is: as my financial status is not sufficient due to personal reason in all of sudden i couldnt able to go this year.and i want university to consider my application for next year.
please help me.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England

Welcome to the forums, kowsika.

Please read all the above answers before making your own effort.

In future, you need to start your own thread. Don't ask your question at the end of someone else's.

Rover:)

Status
Not open for further replies.