Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Mak_786's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

    • Join Date: Sep 2012
    • Posts: 30
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #1

    Post How can improve this

    Occupation/art/hobby of face reading it's maybe harmful for a sensitive humans. because written each n every face have a painful story.

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Cambodia
      • Current Location:
      • France

    • Join Date: Oct 2005
    • Posts: 73
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #2

    Re: How can improve this

    I think there are the happy stories too, it depends what we choose to read.

  2. Mak_786's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

    • Join Date: Sep 2012
    • Posts: 30
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #3

    Re: How can improve this

    Quote Originally Posted by lyfen View Post
    I think there are the many happy stories too, it depends what we choose to read.
    @ lyfen: no doubt you're right but your think is mirror of dream and my quotation nearby to real world. Today you easily find out but a real happy face you find rarely. happiness not stay forever with us but ofcourse: sadness never gone from amature life.

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia

    • Join Date: Sep 2012
    • Posts: 18
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #4

    Re: How can improve this

    Occupation/art/hobby of face-reading may be harmful to sensitive humans because every face writes painful story every day.


  3. Mak_786's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

    • Join Date: Sep 2012
    • Posts: 30
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #5

    Thumbs up Re: How can improve this

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleRome View Post
    Occupation/art/hobby of face-reading may be harmful to sensitive humans because every face writes painful story every day.
    @ AppleRome. What you think about thisHabits of face-reading may be harmful to sensitive humans because every face writes painful story every day.

  4. Mak_786's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

    • Join Date: Sep 2012
    • Posts: 30
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #6

    Thumbs up Re: How can improve this

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleRome View Post
    Occupation/art/hobby of face-reading may be harmful to sensitive humans because every face writes painful story every day.
    Hello@AppleRome. What you think about saying like that. its something better than before post. but as per my think: its not perfect. maybe for much better making this quote possibilities also available here.Habits of face-reading may be harmful to sensitive humans because every face writes painful story every day.

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Cambodia
      • Current Location:
      • France

    • Join Date: Oct 2005
    • Posts: 73
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #7

    Re: How can improve this

    Quote Originally Posted by Mak_786 View Post
    @ lyfen: no doubt you're right but your think is mirror of dream and my quotation nearby to real world. Today you easily find out but a real happy face you find rarely. happiness not stay forever with us but ofcourse: sadness never gone from amature life.
    i think you are right, i believe in destiny, but i think, being happy it depends on us,as being positive way is essential in the life.

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia

    • Join Date: Sep 2012
    • Posts: 18
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #8

    Re: How can improve this

    Quote Originally Posted by Mak_786 View Post
    @ AppleRome. What you think about thisHabits of face-reading may be harmful to sensitive humans because every face writes painful story every day.
    "Habits" sounds perfect with the sentence, nonetheless, dont your ownself also want to make it wider as "occupation" since it is also a kind of job? Maybe you can elaborate your paragraph by doing that.

    NOT A TEACHER, JUST SISSY .

  5. Mak_786's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

    • Join Date: Sep 2012
    • Posts: 30
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #9

    Thumbs up Re: How can improve this

    Thanks@ AppleHome {_I accept you as Sissy_} Thank you so much for that.Take care yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleRome View Post
    "Habits" sounds perfect with the sentence, nonetheless, dont your ownself also want to make it wider as "occupation" since it is also a kind of job? Maybe you can elaborate your paragraph by doing that.NOT A TEACHER, JUST SISSY .

  6. Mak_786's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

    • Join Date: Sep 2012
    • Posts: 30
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #10

    Re: How can improve this

    Quote Originally Posted by Mak_786 View Post
    Thanks@ AppleRome {_I accept you as Sissy_} Thank you so much for that.Take care yourself
    I'm Sorry for this mistake

Similar Threads

  1. [Essay] Could please someone help me to improve it?
    By jshao0301 in forum Editing & Writing Topics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-Jan-2010, 03:50
  2. improve
    By kohyoongliat in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-Mar-2007, 08:56
  3. how would you improve this?
    By danielkramer in forum Editing & Writing Topics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-Nov-2005, 14:10
  4. how would you improve this?
    By danielkramer in forum Editing & Writing Topics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-Nov-2005, 05:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •