sorry, but that was a mistakes.. now the question is right
"I can to say" is wrong, and again, I don't think you would have read it very often.
Can you post a reference to where you've seen it?
It should be "I can say". We don't use modal verbs like 'can' before the full infinitive, like "to say".
I can't post where I read that sentence, because I read it on a chat ...
Im learning english on internet.When i have doubts I like to ask ...
Anyway Thank to you all
NOT A TEACHER
It is not a good idea to look for good grammar in chat rooms.
Also, please remember the following standards (courtesy of emsr2d2) of written English:
- Start every new sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with the relevant punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Put a space after full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark, colon, semi-colon etc.
- Always capitalise "I".
- Capitalise the "e" in "English".