• Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default pls. check is correct....

It's a Friday afternoon, everybody in the office is busy packed up things to went home. And I knew some others of my officemate had a friday's night out on the bar.

ofcourse on that day, I had a plan also to went to the dermaclinic for my monthly facial cleaning. When I was there in the lobby, I asked the receptionist if what is the best facial for me. She told me that they have a dermatologist inside on their clinic for free consultation.

So, I went straight ahead to the clinic for consultation. When I was their, I asked the dermatologist for what the best skin product that suite for me. And on the nice way, she answered me all the questions that I aked for.

After, the staff assist me to their operating room for my facial session. The ambiance inside is so relaxing and refreshing. I felt so relaxed.
    Then, during the actual facial session, there's a time I asked the nurse to stop, because i felt so pain, really.

But time goes on, and the session is already done. I felt so relieved. Although there's a little bit pain, but I caassistn handle it.
    I'm contented the result, the pain is worth it.

billmcd is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: pls. check is correct....

Quote Originally Posted by nelinda View Post
    It was a Friday afternoon. Everybody in the office was busy packing up things to went go home. And I knew that some others of my officemate had co-workers planned a Friday's night out on the at a bar.

Of course, on that day, I had a planned also to went go to the dermaclinic for my monthly facial cleaning. When I was there in the lobby, I asked the receptionist if what is the best facial for me. She told me that they have a dermatologist inside on their clinic for free consultation.

So, I went straight ahead to the clinic for consultation. When I was their there, I asked the dermatologist for what is the best skin product that suite for me. And on the nice way nicely , she answered me all the questions that I asked for.

After Later, the staff assisted me to their operating room for my facial session. The ambiance inside is so relaxing comfortable and refreshing. I felt so relaxed.
    Then, during the actual facial session, there was a time when I asked the nurse to stop, because it felt so painful, really.

But as time goes went on, and the session ended is already done, I felt so relieved. Although there's a little bit pain, but I caassistn can handle it.
    I'm contented satisfied with the result, the pain is was worth it.
    What price beauty?

nelinda is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like