- For Teachers
I need to know about strategies of teaching english as a second or a foreign language
if you please who can provide me with examples
or give me a name of a book or a site which explain them in detailed
many thanks for the correction
yeah I google it but still confused ,I have an exam and i have to read in this area but i don't know what did the doctor mean exactly by strategies
I found this in approximately 10 seconds, including the time it took me to type the query. https://www.google.com/search?q=stra...r-ubuntu&hl=en
- Start every new sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with the relevant punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Put a space after full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark, colon, semi-colon etc.
- Capitalise the word "I" (first person singular) at all times.
- Capitalise the "e" in English.
Courtesy of emsr2d2.
Last edited by Chicken Sandwich; 12-Oct-2012 at 13:10.
Hi Remas, maybe this can help you http://www.sdkrashen.com/Principles_...d_Practice.pdf