New Manila, Q.C
Philippines, 1112

October 16, 2012

Mr. Robert Tan
Director of Human Resources
9604 Edsa Cubao
Philippines, 4562

Dear Mr. Tan,
It is great interest that I am applying for the position of Admin Assistant/Receptionist.
When I was read the job description that you posted in Manila Bulletin last Oct. 10, 2012, I felt so that it was ideal for my job.

I believe that I am ideal for a candidate for that position due to my previous job as Admin Assistant/Receptionist. I perform all of the same task that you described in your add for the Admin Assistant/Receptionist. In addition to that I have a reputation as being a hard worker to make sure that job is done right the first time.

Additional accomplishment summarize in enclosed resume. I will contact you next week to see if meeting can be arranged. Thank you for your considering my application and I look forward to talking with you.

Sincerely,

Nelinda Baylon

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
#33A Calvary St.
Rolling Hills Subd.,
New Manila, Q.C
Philippines, 1112

October 16, 2012

Mr. Robert Tan
Director of Human Resources
9604 Edsa Cubao
Philippines, 4562

Dear Mr. Tan,
It is with great interest that I am applying for the position of Admin Assistant/Receptionist.
When I [STRIKE]was [/STRIKE]read the job description that you posted in Manila Bulletin last Oct. 10, 2012, I felt [STRIKE]so [/STRIKE]that it was ideal for [STRIKE]my [/STRIKE] this job.

I believe that I am the ideal [STRIKE]for a [/STRIKE]candidate for [STRIKE]that [/STRIKE] this position due to my previous job as an Admin Assistant/Receptionist. I performed all of the [STRIKE]same [/STRIKE]tasks that you described in your [STRIKE]add [/STRIKE] ad for [STRIKE]the Admin Assistant/Receptionist[/STRIKE] ​this position. In addition, [STRIKE]to that[/STRIKE] I have a reputation as being a hard worker [STRIKE]to make[/STRIKE] and making sure that job is done right the first time.

Additional accomplishments are summarized in the enclosed resume. I will contact you next week to see if a meeting can be arranged. Thank you for your considering my application and I look forward to talking with you.

Sincerely,

Nelinda Baylon
Gil

nelinda

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines