Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
New Zealand
Current Location
New Zealand
I have nearly finished a TESOL coarse,my one problem is writing a lesson. I find it hard to get started let alone know how to structure it. Help me please

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I have nearly finished a TESOL [STRIKE]coarse[/STRIKE] course. My one problem is writing a lesson. I find it hard to get started let alone know how to structure it. Help me please.

Welcome to the forum. There are quite a lot of advice guides for TESOL lessons on the net. Please see my amendments to your post above. As you can see, writing a lesson plan isn't your only problem. If you're going to teach English, you need to be able to teach your students correct written English as well as spoken. The importance of correct spelling, capitalisation and punctuation cannot be overstated.

Last edited:

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I have nearly finished a TESOL coarse,my one problem is writing a lesson. I find it hard to get started let alone know how to structure it.
If you paid for a TEFL course, then you should really be asking the tutors to explain this to you. It should have been covered in some depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.