• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Could you read my texts and tell me what is wrong?

One of my friends, Justin moved to a poor area from a rich region due to the fail of his parents' business when he was a middle school student.

It was difficult for him to do well in the school of the poor region because most classmates hated him because of the reason that he came from a rich area.

Thus, his parents decided to go back to a rich region again to help him adapted well in school for a year in spite of their financial difficulty.

In this way, it is better for children to live withs omeone who has the same environment until the gap between the rich and the poor is reduced than now .

Gillnetter is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Could you read my texts and tell me what is wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by haha27 View Post
    One of my friends, Justin moved to a poor area from a rich region due to the fail failure of his parents' business when he was a middle school student.

It was difficult for him to do well in the school of the poor region because most classmates hated him because of the reason that he came from a rich area.

Thus, his parents decided to go back to a rich region again to help him adapted do well in school for a year in spite of their financial difficulty.

In this way, it is better for children to live with someone who has the same environment until the gap between the rich and the poor is reduced than now .
    I can't make any sense out of the last sentence. If you live with someone, you have to have the same environment as that person. Try to rewrite this sentence.