Please can you correct and evaluate my TOEFL essay, thank you!

Topic: why do you think people attend college or university?

Nowadays, more and more people try their best to attend the University for several reasons. Also, studying in the university is my best priority when I finished high school. From my perspective, there are three reasons to apply to the university: a good way to prepare for career, to get more knowledge and try a wonderful experience.

First of all, attending the university is a good way to prepare for career. From my point of view, it is the best way. Maybe, with many people, this is the primary reason to apply to the University. Nowadays, obviously, job market is very competitive, almost all of businesses require employees a degree of the university. A good license also helps you get a good position with high salary, make you further developments or at least helps you have a good beginning of your career.

Another reason is that, people also attend the university to get more knowledge. “Knowledge is power”, people said. It makes our life rich and colorful. Needless to say, the University which has many professors, many experts is the best place for you if you want to get more knowledge. The theory, practice and experiment that supplied by the university help you discover the subject that you interest, also can help your life and your future works.

Last, but not least, the time studying in the University will be a wonderful experience for you. It is the great chance to experience a new life, new environment with new friends from every region, and maybe some foreign friends. With many people, studying in the university is the first time away from home; try the independent life, and the first time they have to make their own decision. In addition, the University is the center of almost all of the intellectual elite of the country, so it will be very interesting experience.

To make the long story short, in today's society, people need more knowledge and skills to be adapted and the university study is a good way to achieve this.