• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Is there a better way to say this?

In conclusion, I think that we have to improve educational environment and help students have a dream because great education program and having a dream makes students to focus on their study better. Consequently, increasing teachers’ salary is not better method for improvements in efficiency.
    Last edited by haha27; 30-Oct-2012 at 14:28.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Is there a better way to say this?

Quote Originally Posted by haha27 View Post
    In conclusion, I think that we have to improve the educational environment and help students have a dream because a great education program (or "great education programs") and having a dream makes make students to focus on their study better. Consequently, increasing teachers’ salary salaries is not a better method for improvements in improving efficiency.
    Your formatting is a little odd. Many of the spaces between words were missing (I have corrected them). If you copy and paste again, check your text after you post it and go back and edit it to put the spaces back in if necessary.

There are several issues with the piece, mainly with articles and singular/plural use. I have made various amendments to the whole piece in red above.
    Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.