Re: I need help with a future exam!
My main piece of advice for the oral test is don't panic! Relax, deep breaths, think about what you are going to say before you start a sentence and if you get stuck in the middle of a sentence, just take a moment to reconsider and then carry on.
Originally Posted by loveargentinian
I have made corrections in red to your piece. There are a few main problems:
- Remember that you must capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Put the full stop at the very end of a sentence, even if that is after brackets.
- Do not put a space before a comma, but put a space after a comma.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, question mark or exclamation mark, but put a space after them.
- Put a space before an opening bracket "(" but no space after it.
- Do not put a space before a closing bracket ")" but put a space after it.
Last edited by emsr2d2; 03-Nov-2012 at 10:15.
Reason: Missed an uncapitalised I
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.