Anonymous Guest

Default I doubt that you Could ever help !!!!

I am going to write an essay about classism in the Playboy of theWestern World . So, what are the main ideas I can write about other than the unity of time,place and action, realism ,and plot?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I doubt that you Could ever help !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by George00000
    I am going to write an essay about classism in the Playboy of theWestern World . So, what are the main ideas I can write about other than the unity of time,place and action, realism ,and plot?
    Well, first off, it would be a good idea to define the terms classism and Playboy. Define what classism is and then show how it relates to Playboys. Secondly, define Western World: it's a pretty big chunk of geographical space, not to mention a term often used to refer to Western Ideology--which contrasts with Eastern Ideology. Either narrow down your focus to one specific area or focus on them all by using comparison and contrast. Third, defining 'classism' and 'Playboy' and then explaining how the two are related will provide you with "unity of time, space, place and action". That's your essay right there. As for "realism", well, if you want to pull that off, you're going to have to speak to people, especially Playboys, and find out how they view 'classism':Find out their opinions on the matter. By the way, if you're looking for realism, then plot has nothing to do with your topic. Scratch that off your list of "To Do"s. :D