Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Would anyone be kind enough to check the following paragraph for me? Thanks!

As time goes by, the food culture has obviously changed. Fast food has replaced eating three meals at home, and McDonald has become indispensable in our life. No matter kids, teenagers or workers, all love the dining in McDonald. At fast food kingdom, the competition is fierce among the fast-food restaurants. Why McDonald be the top in many fast food restaurant, and get The king of fast food title? Then I will investigate the factors in McDonald’s success.

Last edited:

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Would anyone be kind enough to check the following paragraph for me? Thanks!

As time goes by, the food culture has obviously changed. Fast food has replaced eating three meals at home, and McDonald's has become indispensable in our life. No matter if they are kids, teenagers or workers, all love [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]dining [STRIKE]in [/STRIKE] at McDonald's. [STRIKE]At fast food kingdom,[/STRIKE] The competition is fierce among the fast-food restaurants. Why is McDonald's [STRIKE]be [/STRIKE] at the top in many fast food restaurants, and get The king of fast food title? [STRIKE]Then [/STRIKE] Next, I will investigate the factors in McDonald’s success.
If you write "the dining", you are referring to the experience of eating at the restaurant. If you write "dining", you are referring to the actual eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.