Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please correct if it is not

As per your instruction, we have been giving $1000/- to John per month for his medical treatment. He was admitted in the hospital for treatment now been discharged from the hospital. You asked me how he confirms you about the receipt of money. I phone him once in a month mostly call is made after the making of payment to confirm whether the payment is received by him or not.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Please correct if it is not

As per your instruction, we have been giving $1000/- to John per month for his medical treatment. He was admitted in the hospital for treatment now been discharged from the hospital. You asked me how he confirms you about the receipt of money. I phone him once in a month mostly call is made after the making of payment to confirm whether the payment is received by him or not.

As per your instructions, we have been giving $1000/- a month to John for medical expenses. He was admitted to hospital for treatment and has now been discharged. You asked me how he confirms that he has received the money. I phone him once a month to check whether he has received the payment or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I'd change $1000/- to $1,000.