Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
Sir,
My rotation leave is approved at on Dec 16th to Dec 31 st. I have my house construction is beginning stage. that property have some legal problems for Bank loan of my house construction . So that property can transfer to my wife on ownership. Because i need some more day are at there.

Can you please give me one more week extension of my vacation. I mean my vacation starting date one week early ,Dec 9th to Dec 31st.

Thanking you,
Sunny

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Sir,
My rotation leave is approved at on Dec 16th to Dec 31 st. I have my house construction is beginning stage. that property have some legal problems for Bank loan of my house construction . So that property can transfer to my wife on ownership. Because i need some more day are at there.

Can you please give me one more week extension of my vacation. I mean my vacation starting date one week early ,Dec 9th to Dec 31st.

Thanking you,
Sunny

"Dear Sir,
My (rotation) leave has been approved for Dec. 16th to Dec. 31st. The construction of my house is starting at that time and there are some legal problems with the bank loan for the work. The property can be transferred to my wife to overcome these problems, but I need some more days leave to organise this. Can you please give me a one week extension so that I can start my leave on December 9th."

Status
Not open for further replies.